Anti-Aging Face Oil
Breathe new life into aging skin
Cumulative exposure to sunlight damages structural proteins and other molecules needed to keep skin firm and supple. This photoaging of skin eventually results in an aged appearance.1-5
Cosmesis Anti-Aging Face Oil seals in vital moisture while nourishing skin with supportive lipids. Formulated with ingredients clinically proven to penetrate and nourish the different layers of skin at the cellular level, Cosmesis Anti-Aging Face Oil restores a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion:
Applying one to two drops of Cosmesis Anti-Aging Face Oil morning and night to clean, dry areas of the face results in rejuvenation of the appearance of photo-aged skin for a vibrant, more youthful appearance.
- Int J Dermatol. 2015 Apr;54(4):410-8.
- J Drugs Dermatol. 2012 Jan;11(1):30-7.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 2008 Apr;300 Suppl 1:S7-20.
- J Dermatol. 2004 Aug;31(8):603-9.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Nov;1119:32-9.
- Available at: http://aakpersonalcare.com/wpcontent/uploads/2015/03/AAK_Omega3-6.pdf. Accessed May 21, 2015.
- Available at: http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/palmitoyl-oligopeptidepalmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7-matrixyl-3000.html. Accessed May 21, 2015.
- Immunobiology. 2011 Mar;216(3):409-15.
- S Afr J Bot. 2011;77:920-33.
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998 Jun;20(3):151-8.
- LWT-Food Science and Technology, 49(2):188-191.
- Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;22(4):200-9.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2000 Mar;114(3):480-6.
Jojoba Seed Oil, Squalane, Argan Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Camelina sativa Seed Oil, Sclerocarya birrea Oil, Retinyl Palmitate.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin, test in small area before using. If rash occurs, discontinue use and contact physician.