Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Scalp Serum
Revitalize dull, tired hair
2 oz (60 ml)
The scalp and hair follicles play a critical role in the health of the hair, and they’re continually challenged by chemical, mechanical, and environmental stressors.
A novel plant extract derived from the rare argan tree—enhanced by supporting compounds--protects and stimulates the activity of self-renewing dermal stem cells. This serves to moisturize the scalp, provide nutrients to every strand of hair, and sustain a strong hair growth cycle.1,2
The new Rejuvenating Scalp Serum contains argan oil, which is unlike any other oil. It is a “dry” oil, easily absorbed by the skin so it leaves no residue or build-up on the hair or scalp. Argan oil has been shown to be exceptionally effective at targeting scalp skin cells to inhibit dry scalp conditions, nourish hair follicles, and revive dull, tired, brittle hair.1,2
The effectiveness of the argan oil in Rejuvenating Scalp Serum is enhanced by four compounds:
The suggested use of Rejuvenating Scalp Serum is to massage 3-5 drops into the scalp each day. This will:
- Available at: http://www.mibellebiochemistry.com/pdfs/web_brochure_ phytocelltec_argan.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2014.
- Available at: http://www.protecingredia.com/downloads/dermal_stem_ cells_are_the_target_of_the_latest_treatments_for_deep-seated_skin_regeneration_cosmeticsdesign_Feb_2012.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2014.
- Phytother Res. 2001 Jun;15(4):331-6.
- J Invest Dermatol. 1999 Mar;112(3):310-6.
- J Cosmet Dermatol. 2005 Dec;4(4):245-9.
- Expert Rev Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Nov 1;3(6):715-724.
- Carcinogenesis. 2001 Feb;22(2):287-94.
Purified water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Argania spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Biotin, Procyanidin B2, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Isomalt, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.
Discontinue use if redness occurs. Do not ingest.