High Quality Nutrition for Healthy Joints and Cartilage
Glucosamine and chondroitin have been shown in clinical studies to support healthy cartilage and joint function.1-3 As a component of cartilage, glucosamine is key for joint function.4-8 Our bodies produce a certain amount, but as we grow older, we lose the capacity to make enough. This leads to drying of the cartilage in areas such as the knees, hips, and hands, which in turn causes the cartilage to harden. With this comes joint discomfort and stiffness.
Like glucosamine, chondroitin is another major component of cartilage and attracts fluid and helps stimulate the production of cartilage.9 Chondroitin acts as a carrier of liquid nutrient to the joints, thus supporting healthy fluid balance and joint movement and mobility.
Life Extension's Glucosamine/Chondroitin Caps are the highest quality supplement available on the market today. This combination uses only high-quality sources, yet is priced lower than products of comparable potency sold by commercial companies.
- Arthritis Res Ther. 2007;9(6):R117.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2007 Jun;4(2):219-24.
- N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 23;354(8):795-808.
- Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2002 Nov-Dec;65(6):67-9.
- Fortschr Med. 1980 Jun 5;98(21):801-6.
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003 Jun;11(6):424-32.
- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 1998 Nov;6(6):427-34.
- Rheumatol Int. 2007 Jan;27(3):213-8.
- Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Feb;56(2):555-67.
|Dosage and Use|
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.