New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate
Protein For Muscle Growth & Immune Health … Without Hormones*
SKU#: New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate
As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system.1,2 Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins.3-5
Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
- J Appl Physiol. 2003. 95(4):1717-27.
- Curr Genomics. 2012 Dec;13(8):589-602.
- Available at: http://www.innovatewithdairy.com/SiteCollection Documents/Mono_Immunity_0304.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2013.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2011 Nov;14(6):569-80.
- J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):277S-80S.
Serving Size 1 scoop (approx. 28 g)
Servings Per Container about 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Ingredients: whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, sunflower oil powder, gum arabic, natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, xanthan gum, silica, stevia extract.
Dosage and Use
- Mix one (1) scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water, milk or juice (to taste) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product mixes best in room temperature liquid.
- This product contains New Zealand whey protein concentrate from grass fed cows not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.